Complaint Review: youth nutrtion

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Denise — Hardyville Kentucky United States of America
youth nutrtion

youth nutrtion Alegiance Services Limted Company takes money without asking robbing your bank account , Internet

While working on a Project on my computer, a Sucured Box opened up selling a diet supplement. The trial was only 6.95 for shipping and handeling. After a few days and recieving nothing in the mail I decided to look in my bank account. To my dismays, the company had taken out 6.95 and an additional 199.99. I called the company right away. They told me they sent me an email to go into and put a password and user name, with only three days to cancel. I never recieved this email. I have since called three times. They gave me an address in Cyprus ( I assume is Greese) But no phone number. Another time they gave me a email to there legal department. No responce from them. I have called Federal trade comission, BBB, Atterney General , and now I have to change my bank account number as this is a reacurring charge. Do not fall for this bogis business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/youth-nutrtion/internet/youth-nutrtion-Alegiance-Services-Limted-Company-takes-money-without-asking-robbing-your-711792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on youth nutrtion