Complaint Review: YP advertsing soultions

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Petras Massage — okc Oklahoma
YP advertsing soultions
301 nw. 63rd st oklahoma city , Oklahoma USA

YP advertsing soultions Ripoff over charging me 3 payments for one! Not refunded me money! Rude Staff! No leads oklahoma city Oklahoma

Omg stay away from YP advertising solutions. I don't believe in writting reports on companies but this one. I want to warn anyone that is approached by this unorganized company. They sent all my bills to a address that my business wasn't even at!! How dumb is that I finally call where is my bill when do i start getting charged well yeah they found that i owed 335 dollars OMG what happened They repiled sorry we had wrong address your still responsible. They changed my contract after i had signed it found that out going over my contract with a sales representive.

They are crooks. So now they double charged me and there reply we cant refund you it will take 3 weeks omg really?? I called the presidents officen lady was so so so RUDE she told me be quite let me talk. What is that how you treat your clients. What if you maxed out my bank account. She didnt care of course not they didnt before to road jams with this company its crazy!! I am so unhappy with them NEVER NEVER WILL I DO BUSINESS WITH THEM I'M WRITTING REVIEWS ON EVERY SITE I CAN. STAY AWAY FROM THEM NO RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YP-advertsing-soultions/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73116/YP-advertsing-soultions-Ripoff-over-charging-me-3-payments-for-one-Not-refunded-me-money-1146966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YP advertsing soultions