Complaint Review: YP

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: DDragons — Ohio
2247 Northlake Pkwy tucker, Georgia USA

YP Firmon Hardenbergh, Mike Erich, Susan Fuller-Roetman, John Lopez, Haazim Rashed Unethical, discriminatory, underhanded, rude tucker Georgia

I recintly left BNI for reasons I won't discuss in detail, but some YP people's behavior led to me being no longer with BNI.  YP owns BNI, and our contacts at YP were Mike Erick, Firmon Hardenbergh, John Lopez, Susan Fuller-Roetman.  Their behavior led to my not being with BNI.  It was very well known that they looked at us with disdain and bad mouthed us to Janet Disbrow every time they had a chance.

They also frequently made fun of one of my bosses, Sherri Kavanaugh.  I overheard Susan calling her Timmy once wheile they were in our offices, and I was told that Firmon called her Tim because of when he worked with her.  This is very disrespectful and racist.  I belive that this led to anger against our employees and as a result a number of pople lost their jobs.  YP is very unethical and does not take care of their employees.  I do not recomend that anyone take a job at YP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YP/tucker-Georgia-3084/YP-Firmon-Hardenbergh-Mike-Erich-Susan-Fuller-Roetman-John-Lopez-Haazim-Rashed-Unethi-1118134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YP