Complaint Review: Z WIRELESS

• Reported By: mzeman — Fort Dodge Iowa
Z WIRELESS
775 Prairie Center Drive suite 420 Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

Z WIRELESS DISCRIMINATION Eden Prairie Minnesota

In a Nut Shell its pure and simple , ZWIRELSS a Verizon Retailer headqurtered out Eden Prairie , MN and Sioux Falls, SD discriminates againt those people with permanent and temporary disabilities.

I recently interviewed with this company out of thier Fort Dodge, Iowa retail location. First off my situation is that I am currently in a wheel chair with a severe leg injury, so the interviewer, Jamie, a Regional Manger for ZWireless, proceeded starting the interview not about the job position but more about my injury. I was interrogated by this person and grilled 100 questions about what happened, how can I perform the position from a wheel chair?, how can I sell cell phone service out of a wheel chair? etc, etc. Nothing what so ever was anything discussed about the position, the pay, etc , nothing, the whole entire interview was about my injuries.

So then after the interrogation she then had stated, " I am sorry , but we cannot offer you a position at this time" , I asked well why not? She then responded by saying " but we feel that you cannot properly perform the duties of the position due to your recent injuries" . I am thinking wow!!  What the Hell? so I thanked them for their time and walked out.

To me this is PURE AND SIMPLE TEXT BOOK DISCRIMINATION!! They based their hiring discision based on the fact of my injuries and they made a unfair decision and I have to say that I am no expert , but I believe because of thier actions that the may be in vilolation of a few Federal and State discrimination laws.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z-WIRELESS-/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Z-WIRELESS-DISCRIMINATION-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-1097051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z WIRELESS