• Report: #19671

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2002

• Reported By:Columbia MD
zWallet
295 Greenwich St #384, New York, NY 10007 Internet U.S.A.

zWallet ripoff dishonest fraudulent no response deceptive company New York Internet

I had the same negative experience. Fortunately, I worked for zwallet for only 2 days and then someone replied to one of my advertisements. She said that she had worked for zwallet 2 months before me and had never been paid and never received a response from the company.

Because of her experience, I became suspicious and looked up the BBB report - and talked to some other people about it.
Nobody that signed up under me had received responses to their messages and did not receive e-mail in their zwallet box. By the end of the weekend, I realized I had not heard one comment from anyone except my enroller that sounded even remotely positive. Therefore, I cancelled my account and provided everyone I had signed up, along with my enroller, with the information I had received re: the company.

If anybody has ideas about what to do at this point, please let me know. I don't really know if we have any options or if there are enough people who have had the same experience as we have?

Carrie
Columbia, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2002 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zWallet/internet/zWallet-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-no-response-deceptive-company-New-York-Internet-19671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zWallet