Complaint Review: zaccardis.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: wzhou3 — Chicago Illinois United States of America
zaccardis.com

zaccardis.com Buyers beware!!! I ordered 4 water filters for my coffee machine from zaccardis.com. In the description it said that this type fits my machine. Actually it doesn't. I sent 2 e-mails for return. No rep zaccardis.com, Internet

Buyers beware!!!

I ordered 4 water filters for my coffee machine from zaccardis.com. In the description it said that this type fits my machine. Actually it doesn't. I sent 2 e-mails for return. No reply at all. There is no phone number or return address on their website. It also has a store on amazon.com, with a returning address. But actually that store was already closed. There is no way to contact them. I disputed with my credit card company. I am still waiting for the result.

Zaccardis is the most awful seller I ever met!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zaccardiscom/internet/zaccardiscom-Buyers-beware-I-ordered-4-water-filters-for-my-coffee-machine-from-zacca-1004849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zaccardis.com