Complaint Review: zakheim and associates

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Rachel — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
zakheim and associates
1045 South University Drive Suite 202 Plantation, Florida United States of America

zakheim and associates Awful service, they don't mean what they say Plantation, Florida

We are dealing with them for our Home Depot card. We were served with papers as well to show up at court. I called and set up a settlement offer with them, and then 2 months later (it will be finished in 2 weeks) they send us a new settlement offer. I called them to ask what was going on and if we could take the new offer and credit the money we've already paid to them and they said no and that they sent that letter out to all their accounts that had a Home Depot account. Umm...So you are going to send out a random letter that apparently means nothing to someone who can't even take you up on the offer. I filed a complaint against them on the Better Business Bureau web site today, they also have an F rating. Not to mention they never call you back and they are some of the rudest people I've ever dealt with. If I had know all of this was going to happen I would have let them take us to court, my husband just got laid off so they can't take money we don't have. They are awful people and dont mean a single thing they say. If they send you one offer and threaten to take you to court just ignore it, theyll send you another one apparently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zakheim-and-associates/Plantation-Florida-33324/zakheim-and-associates-Awful-service-they-dont-mean-what-they-say-Plantation-Florida-571507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zakheim and associates