Complaint Review: zales

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: BRITTANY — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
zales
119 four seasons town center greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

zales Refund & Warranty Rip Off greensboro, North Carolina

I purchased a two carat ringfrom Zales in Four Seasons Town Center. They promised me that my ring could be sized, fixed, clean, and well maintained if I purchased the warranty along with it. I purchased the ring on December 23,2010 only to have a diamond fall out of it on December 26,2010. I returned the ring to the store on December 27,2010 to have it sized down *as she told me she did before I brought the ring home* and the stone replaced.

Two weeks later, I went into Zales only to find my ring in the same condition in which it was left in.

The stone was still out and it had not been sized down. The salesman told me that they were unable to find someone to size my ring due to the amount of diamonds and the structure of the ring and I would have to wait 10 weeks to receive another ring from the manufactuer. I got another ring in its place and purchased a new warranty. The lady did this as two seperate transactions. Two weeks from then, I went into the store to pick up my refund only to have one check there. The MANAGER was rude and not helpful at all. He told me he didn't know where the check was and he told me to "Just wait for it". It is now two seeks since then and I have yet to receive a call or my check from them. I just want all buyers to beware before making a purchase from Zales. This is the WORST experience ever and I will never ever shop with them again! BUYER BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zales/greensboro-North-Carolina-27407/zales-Refund-Warranty-Rip-Off-greensboro-North-Carolina-687592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zales