rank

Complaint Review: zamora and associates child recovery

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: defense — madird Spain
zamora and associates child recovery
http://www.zamoraandassociates.com/Welcome.html Internet, California United States of America

zamora and associates child recovery Gustavo Zamora, CIA agent Vicky Zamora Fraud, Abuse Internet, California

*Author of original report: I did filed yesterday

*Author of original report: no justice for Zamora and LLobera

*Author of original report: teh Zamora Llobera Vicky lynn zamora Group

*Consumer Comment: Scammed as well by Zamora

Gustavo Zamora, a former ranger, recovering abducted children is a thief, he robbed people and have them deported with his wife being a Vicky Zamora a CIA agent, so they accept your money, do not recover your child and have you reported and or deported. Gustavo Zamora was involved in a death during one of his so called a recovery without violence.

They indeed end up to robb people, I meant maybe 5% of frauds are reported, people are scared to do so, they abuse poor people, in fragile condition, suffering of a huge stress, they use links to the US department/ Government to be credible but all they do is abusing, robbing, detourning people,  they indeed totally discredit the whole US nation, I was well aware of their affiliation with the CIA with his wife Vicky Zamora and Gustavo Zamora uisng links to the military.

I invite all people defrauded by Gustavo Zamora to contact their police station and file a report, or file on the internet, please do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zamora-and-associates-child-recovery/Internet-California-92101/zamora-and-associates-child-recovery-Gustavo-Zamora-CIA-agent-Vicky-Zamora-Fraud-Abuse-955037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zamora and associates child recovery

I did filed yesterday

AUTHOR: defense - ()

I did filed myself, please report those thiefs the best you can, open a facebook page, open a website, go to the police to your local city hall, go to lahaye and miami to report those ladrones.

you know whay they are stiull free, cause the country were they lived do not worth more than these thiefs, what ever it is netherlands or the usa, these are mafias not country, these are facist not defense.

Vicky lynn zamora is acting, she is sick of sick like her husband, see their children jailed all the time, i will remember her faces , all my life. to those friends of Zamora in Miami today, you have a lot of strength being freind with thiefs like them, cause what they have done is defrauding honest parents, so to all the friends of zamora  and vicky zamora, that lost passing for a cia agent, i am saying so, you are nothing else than theifs too.

no justice for Zamora and LLobera

AUTHOR: defense - ()

that zamora son is a small time bandit, i ahve no dounbts, looking on how his father abuse others. what surprise me or do not surprise me is how free they are in MIami. how fabulous it might be to defraud so many people and told them , i am spending your money in vacation.

you know whay all of this happen, cause zamora, like the gov, like the police like the fbi like the cia are just  groups of mafia and nothing else.

what makes me happy today is to see how bad is the economy in the united states, that nobody wants to immigrate there or invest there, it seems like if all the investors they abuse finally got their vengence.

this land is so poor today due to all the abuse.

I almost like to know zamora and llobera are still free and still defraud people, i feel good about it, i think it prooves me all i am saying and thinking, there is no laws. no respect no defense. the usa is one of the worst country on earth and i invite all investros to pull everything they have out of the USA. do nto go there to invest, do not immigrate there, do not trsut nobody, not only zamora and llobera but do not trust nobody.

teh Zamora Llobera Vicky lynn zamora Group

AUTHOR: defense - (Spain)

Her wife Vicky told me after robbing me $34500, after I lost my house and went through a lot of cost overseas, she said she will come to my deportation hearing, instead the ins send me a letter to depart the country. When i asked some help with Dianne Feinstein, she told me I had a problem with an agency, so all is clear with me, at least. Vicky zamora of course was a CIA agent and anyway even if she may have quit she must still be one of them, they can get any infos they want in 2 sec, reporting them I did not want do it in the US and you see I lost anyway,

why i am reporting them now, they apoligize 4 years ago and offer to go to court to retreive my money, for them robbed by Llobera ,but all of them robbed me, and 3 years passed and they did not remember their apologies and told me they will pursue what they filed on me with the local cops there where they live and I hope where many people reported them in vain...I will not raise a list of what I lost here, but my health has been (not needed to say)  thank you, I  do not live in this country anymore!

Scammed as well by Zamora

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (United States of America)

I was scamed so bad. They still have $14,955.00 of mine. I have to do the run down again. I told the police all the information , bank statements,cc statments, verify address,phone,billing address,license,ss card,.  Then Zamora said you never sent the money or information.

If the police will not help me who will.?

Wanda Duhammell