Complaint Review: zbiddy penny auction

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: paul — milton Ontario Canada
zbiddy penny auction

zbiddy penny auction The Item I have won hasn't been shipped to me and I haven't got any responces. Internet

I have been playing in Zbiddy penny auction for Several months. Then on December 14, 2012 for the first time I won an Asus Netbook for $14.31 and I got an conformation e-email from zBiddy. On the same day.

I paid the $34.70 in total with shipping cost the following day. But they said that they will ship it in the next 24 hours after you paid, but it has been a month and I still haven't recived it.

When I call zBiddy They say "Oh it will come Next week I promise I garanteed."  But It has been over a month and I still haven't goten it and the have scamed me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddy-penny-auction/internet/zbiddy-penny-auction-The-Item-I-have-won-hasnt-been-shipped-to-me-and-I-havent-got-any-998854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy penny auction