Complaint Review: zbiddy

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: reene — Texas United States of America
427 N. Tatnall St. #67128 Internet United States of America

zbiddy Someone use my card. wilmington, Internet

Someone use my card  and email to go to this site.  My cell alert when it happen.  I call the company and explain to them what happen.  And they told me that they would refund all $119.00 that was charged but  it would talk 24 to 72 hours to go back in my account.  So, I called back and ask why it will take that long, when they told it fast from my account.  She claim it has something to do with the my bank. She gave me a conf. #.  Im going to call my bank see why its taking that long to be put back in my acccount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddy/internet/zbiddy-Someone-use-my-card-wilmington-Internet-990546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy