Complaint Review: zbiddy

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: doug — derry New Hampshire
zbiddy

zbiddy charged credit card 1 for $ 79.01 2nd for $ 30.00 Internet

Gave my CC# in order to register - Zbiddy immeaditly charged my CC:  1st for $79.01 and 2nd for $30.00.

This created two over-drafts and caused the credit union to lock my credit card for 60 days.  At their suggestion I closed the card.  In order for me to have access to their on-line banking and  the use of my card they require something from Zbiddy - good luck Huh.

I am going to see if I have a legal case against them - probably not - they are still in business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddy/internet/zbiddy-charged-credit-card-1-for-7901-2nd-for-3000-Internet-1044203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy