Complaint Review: zbiddy

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: DON — New City New York
382 NE 191st St #76385 Miami, Florida USA

zbiddy Attempted Rip Off Miami Florida

Here is a company you get routed to by Publishers Clearing House.  That should have been my warning.

Won a bid for a $50 restaurant gift certificate for $2.99.  When I went to pay, the $2.99 and entered my card info, whoa!  I got an invoice for the $3.00 PLUS $79 for bid tokens that I didn't ask for and haven't even updated my account.  Tried to contact then on Live Chat, but forget it!  It comes up   Think I got a response?  Fughettaboutit!

I've taken the liberty of contact my bank and have filed a fraud complaint against them.  Bank says I'll get my money back by tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddy/Miami-Florida-33179/zbiddy-Attempted-Rip-Off-Miami-Florida-1099258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy