Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Reported By: dshow — Groveport Ohio
ZBIDDY
427 n tatnallst wilmington, Delaware USA

ZBIDDY free tokens wilmington Delaware

Zbiddy is a total fraud. They sent me 25 free tokens to try the site and I won a auction for one cent. Then it said I had to enter my credit card info for the payment and as soon as I did they charged my account for a $79.00 bid package. I have tried multiple times to contact them first time online they cut me off then on the phone they denided charging me anything and said they would send it upstairs to be checked out and would contact me in 24 to 48 hours. No contact after that point. Someone need to start a class action lawsuit to shut this scamming outfit down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/wilmington-Delaware-19801/ZBIDDY-free-tokens-wilmington-Delaware-1058435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY