Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Reported By: Linda — Las Vegas Nevada USA
ZBIDDY
427 N. Tatnall Street Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

ZBIDDY zbiddy.com This Company is a RIP-OFF! Wilmington, Delaware

I went on to the Publishers Clearing website and they redirected me to ZBIDDY. Publishers Clearing House told me I could use my tokens to make a bid on a ZBIDDY item. I did, and I won. I won a $25.00 Best Buy gift card for $1.11.  When I went to the ZBIDDY checkout, a page popped up asking me which BID PACK I would like to purchase. I clicked off the page, which brought me back to the checkout. When the checkout finished with my confirmation, I noticed that my $1.11 Best Buy gift card now, cost me $31.11! I was livid and quickly clicked on the "live chat," button. There was 'no one available,' at that time. I sent ZBIDDY an email and the automated email, bot, said someone would call me the next day. NO ONE CALLED ME! I had to finally track down the phone number thru an email I recieved. I told ZBIDDY to cancel the $30 bid pack because I did not need or order the bid pack. They cancelled my entire order. When they cancelled my Best Buy gift card, I got on the phone and spoke to them . They told me that it was a 'package deal.' NOWHERE ON THE ZBIDDY SITE DOES IT SAY " THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL." I questioned this idiot and had him on the phone for an hour explaining that what they are doing is FALSE ADVERTISING.  He finally, sheepishly, agreed! One rep I spoke to said that if I wanted the gift card that I would have had to keep the BID PACK for $30.00! When I asked to speak to a supervisor, the idiot said: "they are in a meeting now."  A couple of days ago, I spoke to a Josh. Josh gave me this telephone number to call the "order verification department." This order verification department  telephone number he gave me is: 855-935-3395. When I called this number, I got the message that this number is an "INVALID PHONE NUMBER." Everytime I asked to speak to a supervisor, they had an excuse! They refunded my $30.00, but they also refunded my $1.11 for my Best buy gift card that I supposedly "WON!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/ZBIDDY-zbiddycom-This-Company-is-a-RIP-OFF-Wilmington-Delaware-1028840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY