Complaint Review: Zbiddy.com

• Reported By: ArmyDad — California
Zbiddy.com
427 N Tatnall St # 67128 Wilmington , Delaware USA

Zbiddy.com Paid for won items and never received them Wilmington Delaware

I mistakenly clicked on an ad for this site (out of curiosity more than anything). It gave me free bids to win something, I figured why not. Should have said NO WAY!. Of course I won, got hooked into the bid buying page. I figured, what the heck, if winning was that easy what had I got to lose? I know, if its too easy ots too good to be true.

Well, I kept bidding on items and winning. Of course you have to pay for these items, which I did. They weren't that much after all. There site says that shipping happens within 7-10 business days, no biggie. My thought with that is the items I won were all electronic, so all that was required was to send a code to redeem the item. I paid for the items on August 26th, by September 11th when I hadn't seen anything I began emaiing customer (no) service. There was no response to any emails. On the 18th I did their online chat, a lot of promises but no resolution. I was told that the shipping dept. would get back to me within 3-5 bus. days with an answer as to where my items were.

Again, these are codes that need to be emailed, you run a website, how hard can this be? Today (10/9) I did the chat thing again (must be a glutten for punishment) with the same reaction, apologies and promises. So I called their CSR line and guess what? More of the same. I am now seeking a refund of all monies paid to zbiddy, now someone from billing will get back to me within 3-5 busniess days. I'm not holding my breath for that either.

I have contacted my credit card company to see if the charges can be reversed, still waiting on that.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM! Listen to your Mother, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddycom/-Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Zbiddycom-Paid-for-won-items-and-never-received-them-Wilmington-Delaware-1090754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy.com