Complaint Review: zbiddy.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — New Castle Delaware U.S.A.
zbiddy.com

zbiddy.com BEWARE!!! Free means $99.00, Internet

Clicked on an ad for this online penny auction company and saw there was an SLR digital camera nearing the end of it's bid.  I've been wanting one of these camera.  They cost around $499 but the bidding was in the mid $20 range.  They say that registration is always free, however, after I registered I was bought to a page congratulating me for purchasing a $99 bid package.  I contacted them about this through their online chat and was told that this information was clear in the registration process.  Obviously it was not.  I never noticed it, neither has any of the other people who filed a ripoff report here.

When I click on the "contact us" link, I get a message which reads: You cannot access this item.  I received a confirmation email which instructed me to click on a link which would lead me to a video with instructions on how to be rewarded additional free bids.  I clicked the confirmation link and got a message which read: Sorry, this video does not exist.

Anyway, I scroll down through the product categories trying to find the camera that originally caught my attention, and there is no SLR camera up for bid.  Later in the day I came across the ad again.  I clicked on it, and once again it showed an SLR camera nearing the end of the bidding process.  This is a dummy page showing all kind of good products which draw you in and make you register.  After you register you find that none of these products exist on the real website.

There is no way to cancel membership, and the bids that you purchased expire in 60 day.

DO NOT BE RIPPED OFF BY ZBIDDY.COM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddycom/internet/zbiddycom-BEWARE-Free-means-9900-Internet-930615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy.com