Complaint Review: zbiddy.com

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: redhead — United States of America
zbiddy.com

zbiddy.com Rip-Off for eBay lookalike Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: We will find out soon enough!!!

I was looking at this site just for fun and to see what they had.  They said - you had to register to do bids - so I registered.  Not a strange thing.  I then discovered (after the fact but only 5 minutes after) that they had charged my credit card $99.00

I immediately called and said I don't want this.  They hung up on me on the first call; second call was arguing and they completed denied that this was not what I wanted.  Finally after getting a supervisor, they agreed to 75% refund.

This is how they make their money - total rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddycom/internet/zbiddycom-Rip-Off-for-eBay-lookalike-Internet-Internet-855677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy.com

We will find out soon enough!!!

AUTHOR: Mendy Harrison - (United States of America)

I am not saying ZBiddy is a scam.. but I am going to say that when you register it comes up with a page where you enter your credit card information... this is where you sign up for "Bids". This is where you can bid on stuff that are not "Free bids"..... you can use this site without putting in your credit card information... you are probably a DUMB a*s..... you NEVER put in your credit card information if you do not want to be charged... I went through it after "signing up"..... skipped the credit card section (would have to be a DUMB a*s to not know how to get out)... then I bid on 3 "free" bids.... won 1 (Bronze)... I bought the $13.50 pack with a coupon code from Retailmenot.com that gave me 50 extra bids. I did however noticed that it charged me for the larger amount. I had went to another web page & then came back. So I didn't notice it. I called & they refunded me the amount I wasn't suppose to pay 100%. Then they also said they would send me a Restaurant.com gift card. I am supposed to get a total of $175 worth of Restaurant.com gift cards & I personally only spent under $10 (I also bought these on my husbands account which I paid NOTHING to get these cards... I got them all off "Free bids")... I am waiting for them to come in... I will post later if I get anything... but I think you are exaggerating on the rest of it.. I am so very happy I didn't spend much though if it is a scam.