Complaint Review: zbiddy.com

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: allen — spicer Minnesota United States of America
zbiddy.com

zbiddy.com zbiddy took $99 from me also!!! ?, Internet

While browsing the net, somehow I ended up on zbiddy's site.
"Penny auction site" I followed instructions. Was informed I needed to enter credit card info to bid, thought it sounded fun. After entering cc info, I'm informed I must buy a "bid pac". Didn't sound fun anymore, I left w/no plans of ever returning. Upon receiving my bank statement I learned they charged me $99!!! I called my bank, they said try contact zbiddy. No # provided. I was scared to revisit their site & get billed some more!! Found a # for them, no answer &"no voice mailbox set up" no reply to my emails. My bank disputed their transaction with no results. Finally got ahold of a computer voice that offered me "$100 restuarant voucher". (these go for$20 most anywhere, & I gotta spend $15 to use a $10 voucher) F-ing THEIVES!!! BE. WARNED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddycom/internet/zbiddycom-zbiddy-took-99-from-me-also-Internet-972546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy.com