Complaint Review: zbiddy.com

• Reported By: jerry — quincy Illinois United States of America
zbiddy.com
382 ne 191st st. miami, Florida United States of America

zbiddy.com charged 99.00 on my debit card without notifacation miami, Florida

I am 70 years old and thought it would be interesting to try thier site,but when they took 99.00 out of debit card without notifaction I was mortified. I called cust service a lady came on the phone said she was terribly sorry and told me she would refund  74.00 and change, and would only charge me 26.00 for the same bid pk 200 if I remember correct. I told her that was ok. I found out they didn't last long so I biD ON SEVERAL RESTAURANT FOR 100.00 AND 75 BIDS. weLL THAT WAS USAGE because I found out when I called the restaurant I had to spend another 100.00 for the gift to be any good. I did a couple of vaction gift cards+50 or 75 bids.I have not recieved any vaction vouchers from them or restaurant vouchers I have bought over a 1000.bids or won them as they said. they have a 40" sanyo tv worth 1499.00 dol;lars I have been biding on for over a month like thousands other people . About the first 20 or 25 days they were mostly single bids  bids now most of the bids are what they call buddy bids. You put in a ligite bid then a bunch of buddy bids appear.  I really think the att general should check ionto this sight just to see if they are using false bids to get people to buy more.Like in my case also think they douible charge on the bids cards on your debit card. I question them about  2 bid pks at the same bid price even my bank ask me if they were over charging me on my card, but when I called zbiddy on it the guy onthe other end got very indiginet  with me about it and said no you gave us permission to take it out of your debit card. I told him to forget it I was not going to argue with him. I really truly think they ought to be investigated, because i truly they are scamming people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddycom/miami-Florida-33179/zbiddycom-charged-9900-on-my-debit-card-without-notifacation-miami-Florida-994955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy.com