Complaint Review: zbiddy.com

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: PrettyLilAngelEyes — Nevada
382 NE 191st, St #76385 Miami, Florida USA

zbiddy.com Unknown charges on invoice & at bank Miami Florida

I received an offer through "MyPoints" for a site called "UnlockYourLuck".  I bid on a Cruise for 2 to the Bahamas & won!  I was taken to a page to cashout.  My cost was .37, there was a 9.99 transaction fee.  They made another offer that I accepted for 19.99.  When I checked out, it first said that my card was denied.  When I got to the completed screen there was an additional purchase for their bidding tokens for $79.00!!!!  & the original card submitted had been charged multiple times.  Be AWARE if you get an offer for this site.  My bank put a block on my card & then did absolutely NOTHING about the charges!  Hopefully these bastages will credit me back.  Thank you for letting me vent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zbiddycom/Miami-Florida-33179-3899/zbiddycom-Unknown-charges-on-invoice-at-bank-Miami-Florida-1061057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zbiddy.com