Complaint Review: Zbiddy.com

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy — Allegany New York
Zbiddy.com
427 N Tatnall St #67128 Wilmington,, Delaware USA

Zbiddy.com Karen I saw an ad on my facebook newsfeed about Zbiddy being a new and trustworthy pennyauction. I clicked on it to see what it was about. I filled in a brief registration form and the next thing I knew I had 99 dollars removed from my account which was used to purchase bids. I was never given the option to say yes or no or even if I would have preferred a smaller amount of bids at a letter cost.  Wilmington, Delaware

Preview Report Title: Zbiddy.com Karen I saw an ad on my facebook newsfeed about Zbiddy being a new and trustworthy pennyauction. I clicked on it to see what it was about. I filled in a brief registration form and the next thing I knew I had 99 dollars removed from my account which was used to purchase bids. I was never given the option to say yes or no or even if I would have preferred a smaller amount of bids at a letter cost. I contacted them immediately through their on line chat system and asked for my money back explaining the above and also letting them know I am retired, depend on social security benefits to live and can't afford to spend $99 on bids on their site. She told me she was unable to refund my money but would instead give me a gas card worth $100. And she encouraged me to use the bids since I already had time.

WEll three weeks later I got a piece of paper in the mail which turned out to be a v oucher for 10 $10 gas cards. I go fill up, I attach my receipt and send it in and supposedly will get $10 back in the mail. In the meantime I took her advise and used my bids and purchased several itmes, including a $50 Egift card good for several shops, a health and wellness gift card, a choice of four gift cards and 5 ebook downloads. I paid for every one of these items and still have not received any of them. I haven't even been asked which of the choice of 4 giftcards I wanted. I also bid on and won a few other things, such as a companion airline ticket when all of a sudden I started to get emails from them to pay for what I won.

Well I still haven't received what I DID pay for, not to mention a gas voucher so I told them I was not going to pay for one more thing until I saw the things I had already purchased. Twice I have contacted them through instant chat each about 2 weeks apart. Twice I was told we will check with the shipping department. I explained that I had already heard that line and really needed more definite information about when I might be getting my goods. I also asked why they even needed a "shipping" department per se since everything I had purchased could have been delivered electronically to me within hours of payment confirmation. The only thing consistent that I heard was I"m sorry. They have that wrong I AM THE ONE THAT IS SORRY! Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddycom/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Zbiddycom-Karen-I-saw-an-ad-on-my-facebook-newsfeed-about-Zbiddy-being-a-new-and-trustwo-1100875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy.com