Complaint Review: ZC Sterling Insurance Company

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2003

• Reported By:Oxon Hill Maryland
ZC Sterling Insurance Company
210 Interstate North Parkway, Suite 400 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

ZC Sterling Insurance Company ripoff, doubled insurance rates, pay nothing when claim is filed, rude employees ripoff business from hell Atlanta Georgia

After filing my claim (theft), they paid me next to nothing. I have since had a monitored security and fire system professionally installed along with steel security doors to every entrance to my house.

To top that, they have literally doubled my rates. I just received a letter from them telling me that my case will soon be closed due to "lack of interest". The only lack of interest I see is them lacking interest in paying me for my claim.

Johnny
Oxon Hill, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2003 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZC-Sterling-Insurance-Company/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/ZC-Sterling-Insurance-Company-ripoff-doubled-insurance-rates-pay-nothing-when-claim-is-f-60594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZC Sterling Insurance Company