Complaint Review: Zeetron.com

• Reported By: Need2woKnow — California
Zeetron.com
2765 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn, NY. 11235 Brooklyn, New York USA

Zeetron.com Broken Products, Poor Customer Service, Scam. Brooklyn New York

I ordered a color swap from this company, supper exited! only took two days to get here and it came all the way from new york. I am in california so that is quite amazing.

I took my precious time installing this LCD and entire phone, when I tried to start it, It would not start! I tried many things like blowing dust off, cleaning more, making sure eveything is in the right place.

Yesterday I said whatever ill look it up tomorrow. I searned zeetron before to find good reviews, but after I search "Zeetron Screen not working" Many bad reviews came up.

DO NOT ORDER FROM ZEETRON. ITS A SCAM. BAD PRODUCTS AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have yet to hear from Customer service and this is the second day of the phone not working. Sent emails from two different emails, Provided specific ordering details and from what I see, they are ignoring me. DONT ORDER FROM ZEETRON. You wont get your refund, no customer service, broken phone, out $50.

I am out a phone until I can fix mine until then. So of course I am mad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zeetroncom/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Zeetroncom-Broken-Products-Poor-Customer-Service-Scam-Brooklyn-New-York-1096617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeetron.com