Complaint Review: zemertainment.exe

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: mskitty517 — Shacklefords Virginia
zemertainment.exe
Nationwide USA

zemertainment.exe nlop/national league of poker Never respond to customer service and never fix the problem with their site. Las Vegas Nevada

I:m tired of losing connection with this site I have done everything they have asked me to do, and nothing works

I'm reporting this matter now, because customer service has put links on the page of live chat, and i have followed to the max. I have went as far as called norton security to clean up my pc on computer. Zentertainment keeps ingoring my complaints of this issue, and will not answer any of my emails or chat sessions. Please help me with this problem cause they are not. Norton says the web is fine>>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zemertainmentexe/nationwide/zemertainmentexe-nlopnational-league-of-poker-Never-respond-to-customer-service-and-nev-1145179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zemertainment.exe