Complaint Review: zen entertainment

• Reported By: ANON — el cajon California
zen entertainment
Internet USA

zen entertainment nlop Didn't pay me. Internet

Last May (2013) I took first place in one of their $100 Freerolls.  I won a $50 prize but never got it.  I was then told I had to create a Dwolla account in order to be paid.  I did this, but wasn't.  After a month or so, I re-contacted them and they said that the money had been sent back to them and that they would need to "reconcile" the money, then I could re-request.

Well, this has been four months since I have done all of required steps.  I have re-requested the money several times, and have successfully submitted requests on their online platform requesting these funds.  Simply, they do not plan to pay me.  I can't understand how companies feel they can treat customers this way.

Man up, and pay me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zen-entertainment/internet/zen-entertainment-nlop-Didnt-pay-me-Internet-1112537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zen entertainment