Complaint Review: zencartpros.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: yogicbrewer — Fitchburg Massachusetts USA
P.O. Box 14098 Mill Creek, WA 98082 Internet, Washington United States of America

zencartpros.com Scott Not a ripoff in my case, but read my story Internet, Washington

First off, I wouldn't call this a ripoff: more like a bad joke. BUT, what he said made me suspect that he was setting me up.

I asked this guy to help me get ZenCart going on my website.

What I got was a 15-minute harangue about how much he knew about everything (literally!), and how he was going to save me from doom. Several times he assured me he didn't need my money, he was really interested in helping me, and if I didn't believe it, I should just hang up.

Several times I cut in and tried to get him to address my problem, but after my comments he rattled on, seemingly oblivious to what I'd said.

Eventually he progressed from "I don't need your money" to "I won't charge you anything." (THIS is the time when I suspected we were getting into ripoff territory.)

At that point, I decided to end the call, but being polite didn't seem to cut it. He started asking me questions like "What's the most important thing about business?" the answer being (believe it or not) "Location, location, location." Soon after that, he told me again that if I didn't think he could help me I should just hang up. So I took his advice. I hung up.

I guess I hurt his feelings, because he sent me some e-mails, quoted below.

First e-mail, 5 minutes later: "You got all kinds of problems sadly, find help elsewhere I have no time to baby-sit."
Secon e-mail, half an hour after that: "You will never make it and your unwillingness to listen to an expert tells me how unsuccessful you will remain going forward. Sad, very sad. oh well, can't help those that don't want it  see ya loser!"

So, folks, if you're an insomniac or lack a social life, give Scott a call. He'll be there to give you an earful. If you're looking for help with Zen Cart, I recommend you go elsewhere. By the way, I ended up learning what to do by myself.

And if he offers to work for free, be very careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zencartproscom/Internet-Washington-98082/zencartproscom-Scott-Not-a-ripoff-in-my-case-but-read-my-story-Internet-Washington-950214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zencartpros.com