Complaint Review: Zenni Optical

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: mahasamatman — Coquitlam British Columbia
Zenni Optical
448 Ignacio Blvd, Suite 332 Novato, California USA

Zenni Optical Failed to provide full refund for defective merchandise Novato California

*Consumer Comment: Zenni Optical Customer Service is the best

I have used Zenni for years, and used to rate them highly, but my recent experience with them means I will never order from them again.

I ordered a pair of glasses in January. When they arrived, there was a chip in the lens. So I returned the glasses for a "full refund". In my experience, when a company's quality control fails to the point that they deliver defective merchandise, I have never heard of one that did not refund shipping costs. However, Zenni basically called me a liar and claimed there was no crack, so they refused to refund the shipping.

Defective manufacturing is a fact of life. But a failure in quality control needs to be addressed happens. But to have a company call a (previously) loyal customer a liar is simply unconscionable. Never again will I order from Zenni, and I urge others to follow my lead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenni-Optical/Novato-California-94949/Zenni-Optical-Failed-to-provide-full-refund-for-defective-merchandise-Novato-California-1128389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical Customer Service is the best

AUTHOR: Caseygirl - ()

I cannot understand any negative comments about Zenni.  I have at least 30 pair of their glasses and every one has been perfect.  I ordered a pair for my daughter and she wasn't thrilled with them.  Without any hesitation Zenni allowed me to return for full credit.  I have always been treated with dignity and respect.  I find this company to be reasonable and valuable.  I cannot afford the optical store prices of $1,000.00 for each pair of my "complicated" prescription.  Zenni's frame and lenses are high quality and beautiful.  Thank you Zenni for everything you do.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC