• Report: #209696

• Submitted: Wed, September 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 06, 2006

• Reported By:Fresno California
Zero Plus Dialing
10500heritage Blvd Suite 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Zero Plus Dialing fradulet billing on local phone service Ripoff San Antonio Texas

WHEN I RECEIVED MY TELEPHONE SERVICE BILL I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS THIS CHARGE FROM THIS COMPANY THAT I WAS NOT AWARE OF. SO I CALLED THE NUMBER LISTED UNDER THEIR NAME AND I CALLED. BUT NO LUCK. IT DOES NOT SHOW WHERE THE CHARGES ARE FROM .

SO I DECIDED TO CALL MY PHONE COMPANY TO SEE IF THEY KNEW WHAT THESE CHARGES WERE FOR AND THEY SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE FROM A LON DISTANCE COMPANY. LIKE I TOLD THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MY TELEPHONE SERVICE THAT NO LONG DISTANCE CALLS WERE RECORDED ON MY MONTHLY STATEMENT EXCEPT FOR THREE FROM OUR SAME AREA CODE.

THE CHARGES HE SAID THAT WERE MADE WERE FROM OUR HOME. BUT THEY WEREN'T BECAUSE LIKE I TOLD OUR SERVICE PROVIDER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A LONG DISTANCE CARRIER BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED ONE.

HE TOOK OFF THE CHARGES OF $37.29 BUT HE MENTIONED TO ME THAT THIS COMPANY WILL CONTINUE SENDING ME SEPERATE STATEMENTS UNTIL THIS CHARGE IS PAID. I HAVE NO REASON TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT USE. PLUS I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THIS COMPANY. IF I WANTED LONG DISTANCE I WILL CONTACT MY PHONE SERVICE FOR THAT.

I THINK THAT THIS COMPANY IS PULLING NUMBERS AT RANDOM AND PUTTING CHARGES ON THEIR BILLS TO SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. I HOPE THAT YOU CAN BRING A STOP TO THIS COMPANY BEFORE THE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SCAM AND FRAUD

Francisco
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Plus-Dialing/San-Antonio-Texas-78216-3631/Zero-Plus-Dialing-fradulet-billing-on-local-phone-service-Ripoff-San-Antonio-Texas-209696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Plus Dialing