Complaint Review: ziinga

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: juldier — ROCKINGHAM Other Australia
ziinga
ziinga Internet United States of America

ziinga ziinga hide facts until after you bid it is then to late Internet

ziinga offers free registration .after you regisiter they give you free bids  I made one bid and won .

I then got an ivoice which I paid  Then I got an email asking for copies of my credit card and drivers licence for I.D. this is after i had paid for the item I bid on . They also wanted me to sign a credit card form wich had to be downloaded and signed and faxed back to them. I could not print the form .and sent an email to them to tell them.
they emailed me back and said as i cancelled the order i would have to pay a cancellation fee.
I have copies of all the emails.
also they took money out of my debit card without my authority.
This is international as I am in Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ziinga/internet/ziinga-ziinga-hide-facts-until-after-you-bid-it-is-then-to-late-Internet-835737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ziinga