Complaint Review: Zillow

• Reported By: peach1277 — Alabama
Zillow
Los Angeles, California USA

Zillow REALTORS Stay away, it is a scam. Los Angeles California

I decided to sign up for their advertising.  After 4 months of no qualified leads at all, just a bunch of agents calling me. I tried to cancel my contract, but they said it would cost $600 to cancel it.  I made a deal that if kept it for 2 more months and still nada, I could cancel with no fee.  I waited 2 more months still no leads, and they still wanted to charge me the fee.  On top of that, I wanted to keep the website, which I would pay for and is the only good thing they have, but I am banned from having a website from them.  So I spent over $2000 and got not one lead from them.  Stay far away and save your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zillow/Los-Angeles-California-91306/Zillow-REALTORS-Stay-away-it-is-a-scam-Los-Angeles-California-1127183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zillow