Complaint Review: Zinn

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Janice — Tiger Georgia
Zinn
713 Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island USA

Zinn sold me the product Zinn facial oil for $4.99 and now debits my debit card 99.99 per month West Greenwich Rhode Island

I am a targeted victim of the Zinn company by following the instructions on a television ad to purchase the product for 4.99 on a trial basis.

There was no trial they are fraduqlent and the phone number given is not answered and I have been unable to talk to anyone about the continued 99.99 a month that is being taken out of my debit card account.

This is a true ripoff, I am 65 years old and live on a fixed income.  This must be stopped.

Janice

Tiger

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zinn/West-Greenwich-Rhode-Island-02817/Zinn-sold-me-the-product-Zinn-facial-oil-for-499-and-now-debits-my-debit-card-9999-per-1139080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zinn