Complaint Review: Zi's Piri Piri

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Cambridge
Zi's Piri Piri
36A Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 2AP Cambridge, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Zi's Piri Piri ARE A DISGUSTING COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY!!! Steal, Swear, Don't Care and Poor Hygiene Cambridge Cambridge

Zi's Piri Piri in Cambridge, where do I begin.

I placed an order on there website, they boast online ordering all across the premises shop front. 1 hour later I called up and said where is my order, they had no idea. I asked what sort of service is this?? He said f**k OFF and hung up.

Furious, I called right back and said I placed an order online and paid for it, can I have my order or a refund. He took my order again. He said I cannot refund the order, but I can place a new one. I said how do I get my money back for the online order? He said look I don't know do you want to order or not.. I continued to say Excuse me... but... and again HANG UP

I tried to contact the Business Owner by mail - no reply. I posted on the Facebook Page - not ranting - just stating I had an issue and need the owner to contact me - the post was removed.

My work colleagues managed to successfully collect an order only 2 weeks ago - both ended up with severe food poisoning the following day - coincidence?

POOR BUSINESS ETHICS
SOCIAL NETWORKING SCREENING
STAFF SWEAR AT YOU
POOR FOOD HYGIENE

TRADING STANDARDS HAVE ALSO BEEN NOTIFIED

OWNER OF ZI'S PIRI PIRI - WAKE UP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zis-Piri-Piri/Cambridge-Select-StateProvince-CB1-2AP/Zis-Piri-Piri-ARE-A-DISGUSTING-COMPANY-STAY-WELL-AWAY-Steal-Swear-Dont-Care-and-P-1065880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zi's Piri Piri