Complaint Review: zodia pool cleaner

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mike M — Rockdale Texas United States of America
zodia pool cleaner

zodia pool cleaner will not honor thier rebates Internet

I received a rebate card from Zodiac a few months ago after purchasing a very expensive pool cleaner from them. I failed to realize that I had to use the card within 90 days. I submitted a request for an extension but they refused saying that I should have known. I admit that it was my mistake however, this would cost the company nothing to extend the expiration date and keep a happy customer. The rebate was the reason that I chose Zodiac over a competitor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zodia-pool-cleaner/internet/zodia-pool-cleaner-will-not-honor-thier-rebates-Internet-994632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zodia pool cleaner