Complaint Review: zoinfreight.com ,willy bulldogs

• Submitted: Sat, February 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Headly — Washington DC United States of America
zoinfreight.com ,willy bulldogs

zoinfreight.com ,willy bulldogs Dr.Moretti Roma , Lou ,Linda Mayo , Jannet , Willy Bulldogs -Zoin Freight- Store front -prey on Animal Lovers with big hearts across Our USA Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Zoin Freight Dr.Roma - Continuation

Sad to say we were ripped off trying to buy an English Bulldog .
I thought I was doing something special and making my husband so happy'since being back from Afganistan after 5years serving for our country.

Never thought coming home and being so Proud to be an American He would be hit from lowlifes in our country.
These people that are in our United States should be proseuted for fraud
 All the monies I saved for my husband special gift went for vet bill, insurance, shots, crate,

Yes!!!! Dr Roma ( whoever you are ) and Zoin freight company,its Fraud and I pray that others will come forward and speak out . We already talked to Western Union and they are on the federal fraud list n western union s list . Everyone that has lost monies go to your local police and make a report, call Western Union , call your bank orcredit cards to report them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zoinfreightcom-willy-bulldogs/internet/zoinfreightcom-willy-bulldogs-DrMoretti-Roma-Lou-Linda-Mayo-Jannet-Willy-Bulldog-833984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zoinfreight.com ,willy bulldogs

Zoin Freight Dr.Roma - Continuation

AUTHOR: Headly - (United States of America)

My last article about Dr Roma and Zoin Frieght when I sent my monies These are the people representing themselves from
North Dakota  that received my monies Receivers names : DO NGOC LONG , Dinh Thi Hong Duyen , Giang Thi Hai Ha
Address : h*o Chi Minh City , Country : Vietnam

I am very upset that I let my husband down . I hope and pray that they will be prosecuted to the full extent. I am notifying PETA too.