Complaint Review: zonealarm.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Gloria — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America

zonealarm.com Free download. Unable to uninstall it, kicked off internet. SPYWARE! Internet

I downloaded zone alarm software because I was surfing the net for free anti-virus software. Zone alarm presented itself as doing this. But ever since I downloaded it, I've had problems staying online with Internet Explorer. Then I tried ( offline) to uninstall Zone Alarm.

It wouldn't let me. I had to take my computer in to see how they could help me. They told me that zone alarm is spyware and that I would have to uninstall basically everything on my computer and then reinstall my programs. That would be the only way to get rid of it. So I still have it on my computer and occasionally though not as often, because now I have AVG software and I think that is somewhat of a help to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zonealarmcom/internet/zonealarmcom-Free-download-Unable-to-uninstall-it-kicked-off-internet-SPYWARE-Intern-953364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zonealarm.com