Complaint Review: zooliad

zooliad
temecula, California USA

zooliad Ben Valdez Took my money and did not deliver temecula California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Zooliad - Ben is no longer the owner

Zooliad and its founder took money from me for "internet marketing" services. Not only was it not effective but they created phoney reports to try to prove to me that the leads being delivered were real.

I am not the only company that Ben Valdez and Aooliad have done this to.

He is a scam......

When I tried to do a charge back for the services he did not deliver, he "disputed" them lying about the service he provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zooliad/temecula-California-92590/zooliad-Ben-Valdez-Took-my-money-and-did-not-deliver-temecula-California-1132274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zooliad

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Zooliad - Ben is no longer the owner

AUTHOR: Zooliad - ()

Zooliad is a company that prides itself on client satisfaction and when I took over the company, there was no complaint filed or any mention of wrong doing with any client. I know the previous owner and still have a great business relationship with Ben.

How does a company reply to such matters when the clients name is not disclosed?

First and far most, I am a bit concerned on how someone can file a complaint on a company that lost in a dispute against charges from their own credit card company as they clearly mentioned. I know Ben had a falling out with a previous business partner and when speaking with him, he truly believes that individual is who wrote the complaint. I am asking that the plaintiff please give us a call so we can rectify this issue. (From what I read they will get an email notification due to our response).

The individual who filed the complaint did not use their name or leave any way to contact them!

Again, Zooliad is all about client satisfaction, and if you ever need referrals, we will give you a list of websites we have done and you can personally call the phone number on each of them and speak with the owners of the company. We have a 100% client satisfaction history and a proud to share it with our future clients.

Are you needing a website created or your branding done by a company that is professional, honest and very ethical?

Call Zooliad today! - (855) 966-5423

We have tons of references available (you can't always believe what someone writes especially when they are not even willing to disclose who they are)