Complaint Review: Zoom Auto Auctions

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: brickellguy — Miami Florida
Zoom Auto Auctions
11420 N.W. 7 Ave Miami, Florida USA

Zoom Auto Auctions Zoom Motors, Zoom Holdings LLC LIERS, CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS Miami Florida

The owner, Mr. Robert Dirnfeld is a scam artist, a lier and a cheat. I purchased a car I saw on the internet described as being in "perfect condition" the ad stated that there were no elecrical problems, transmission shifts smoothly, impeccable inside and out... Well, I purchased the car, financed, insured etc. when I drove about 15 miles the car started to stall... I made it home and called Mr. Dirnfeld, we agreed I would return the car and he would have it fixed.

Mr. Dirnfeld kept the car for 7 days, and when he returned the car it was worse!! Now, not only the transmission was still broken (not shifting)but, also the turn signals did not work... At this point, I took the car to an independent mechanic and what we found was extremely alarming... all the cables had been tampered with, no wonder there were no blinkers or "check engine" lights or "check motor" lights. [continued below]....

I sent Mr. Dirnfeld an email letting him know my findings and that I was going to return the car and expected a refund of my down payment. The next day, I returned the car but, Mr. Dirnfeld refused to return my down payment. Mr. Dirnfeld humiliated me but, also called his neighborhood THUG friends to come over to intimidate.

The experience was awful, this dealer should be closed down and Mr. Dirnfeld should not be allowed to have another business where he is in a position of trust. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!

Mr. Dirnfeld pretends that he's helping you out but, the reality is that he's gaining your trust so he has the upper hand when it comes time to STEAL from you.

I later found out that even the finance company he uses Westlake Financial Services is being investigated for fraud.

So, all around, this is just a place where the owners CHEAT, LIE and  STEAL from customers.

*** I know his rebuttal is coming, where he will call me all kinds of names and say all kinds of lies but, I assure you he will LIE, CHEAT and STEAL from you***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoom-Auto-Auctions/Miami-Florida-33168/Zoom-Auto-Auctions-Zoom-Motors-Zoom-Holdings-LLC-LIERS-CHEATERS-AND-SCAMMERS-Miami-Flor-1144117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoom Auto Auctions