Complaint Review: zooscape.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: kimberly — olathe Kansas

zooscape.com thieves, worst customer service I've ever experienced, no communication skills , Internet

I purchased ginseng capsules. They arrived with about a third opened. The powder was embedded in the inadequate piece of cotton that was supposed to prevent the capsules from coming apart. I called for a RMA and was told I didn't need one. Just send the product back and write on the packing slip why the product was returned. They would send me another bottle. It arrived in the same condition.

I called again and told them when I'd be sending the bottles back and followed up with an email. It included the tracking number. That was in January 2013 and as of April 2013 I haven't heard a peep from them and guess what... No refund. I've called and emailed them at least once a month. I've sent the information to them that shows the confirmation that they received the package back.

So, here I am. I love the 30:1 standardized ginseng powder. I've always received it. It's been slow and taken over a month sometimes. Never should have tried the capsules. Their site didn't state whether they would be capsules or pills. Was hoping for pills. Afraid the capsules would come apart just as they did.

Can't believe they've robbed me after all the business I've given them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zooscapecom/internet/zooscapecom-thieves-worst-customer-service-Ive-ever-experienced-no-communication-skil-1040778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zooscape.com