Complaint Review: zoostores.com

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: monifa — atlanta Georgia
zoostores.com
california Internet United States of America

zoostores.com horrible, greedy, selfish fraudulent b*stard of a company! Internet

Zoostores.com, now closed, spoke with me just last week in april and promised my chaise was on it's way, they lied!!!! The store closed! They took my money and never sent my product. I ordered in march, it's now the end of April. My heart is broken. I wanted that chaise so bad. This evil company just!! took my money knowing they would never send my product. I would like to sue amazon for using "any" and advertising fraudulent companies. They should be responsible also proving false links!!!!! Amazon sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zoostorescom/internet/zoostorescom-horrible-greedy-selfish-fraudulent-bstard-of-a-company-Internet-1045901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zoostores.com