Complaint Review: zoostores.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: bradperryx — beloit Wisconsin
zoostores.com
1730 South El Camino Real, Suite 200 san francisco, California United States of America

zoostores.com mercantila Placed an order for a table. A month later never recieved table. Called to cancel. Communication was ok until I asked for a refund. The order finally got cancelled and no I dont get anyresponse on my san francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: They are closed.

Placed an order for a table. A month later never recieved table. Called to cancel. Communication was ok until I asked for a refund. The order finally got cancelled and no I dont get any response on my refund time frame. Wrote a complaint with the BBB. I suggest others writing reviews do the same. I think they are running with our money. Placed order on 3/8/13 and now its 4/19/13

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/zoostorescom/san-francisco-California-94402/zoostorescom-mercantila-Placed-an-order-for-a-table-A-month-later-never-recieved-table-1044514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zoostores.com

They are closed.

AUTHOR: crv36 - ()

Their order status page states:

It is with much sadness in our hearts that we write this final letter. It was a pleasure to serve our customers over the past couple of years and we thank you for shopping with us.

Mercantila Acquisitions, LLC (d/b/a Zoostores.com) (the .Assignor.) has made an assignment for the benefit of creditors (.ABC.) to Zoostores.com (assignment for the benefit of creditors), LLC. An ABC is a formal process commenced under state law whereby an Assignee is assigned assets of an Assignor and the Assignee then monetizes the assets and distributes the net proceeds to the creditors.

Within the next 30 days Assignee will circulate information regarding the ABC and a claims package to vendors, current customers and other creditors. You will have approximately 6 months to file a claim with the estates. While many of you may have questions regarding this process, we ask for your patience while the Assignee focuses on maximizing the value of our assets. If you have not received notice by May 31, 2013, you may send an email to escalations@zoostores.com for follow-up. Please note, however, that it may take time for the Assignee to respond to your message.

The Zoostores.com team