Complaint Review: Zsport automotive

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Derekbcurtis — Everett Washington
Zsport automotive
3532 smith ave Everett, Washington USA

Zsport automotive I went in for a full vehicle inspection. When they were done they charged for a full inspection but failed to do any work to the vehicle except the oil change.so they next day I went to the auto parts store and bought all fluids and filled correctly myself. Not to mention they sent me off with inadequite air pressure in the tires no mileage stickers for next oil change, I think zsport automotive was banking on me being ignorant and not knowing the difference. No such luck here, I am very well versed in the automotive industry.i just thought I would give them a chance to prove themselves to me since I moved to everett and needed to find a reputable Everett Washington

I went in for a full vehicle inspection, they charged for the job, but failed to do the work. I left and came home to check their work only to find that they had not filled any of the fluids besides oil. Such as power steering fluid, brake fluid, windshield wiper fluid, or even attempted to fill tires to appropriate air pressure. They said they lubed all locks and hinges which was a complete lie. All in all I feel like I was completely taken advantage of, and will never go there ever again. Further more I will tell everyone I can that zsport automotive is a complete rip off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zsport-automotive/Everett-Washington-98021/Zsport-automotive-I-went-in-for-a-full-vehicle-inspection-When-they-were-done-they-charg-1146710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zsport automotive