Complaint Review: Zumu, LLC

• Reported By: fawkes — Portsmouth Rhode Island
Zumu, LLC
8186 Industrial Park Drive, Grand Blanc, Michigan, Grand Blanc, Michigan USA

Zumu, LLC Zumu.co STAY AWAY THEY DO NOT PAY!!! Grand Blanc Michigan

I used Zumu to sell a number of my dvds.  All my dvds were excepted and a price of $116. and change was to be sent to me.  This was back in June 2013.  I have not received payment at all, and all e-mail contact has stopped.  They sent out a e-mail in June saying payment for everyone would be delayed.  Then I received e-mails saying paying will be sent by such and such a date, and to date nothing has come.   I know from other reports and reviews I am not the only one. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau, and an attorney (if needed).   At this point they have stopped all together answering "any" e-mails at all.   Is this a possible scam?  I am not sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zumu-LLC/Grand-Blanc-Michigan-48439/Zumu-LLC-Zumuco-STAY-AWAY-THEY-DO-NOT-PAY-Grand-Blanc-Michigan-1089207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zumu, LLC