• Report: #1141959

• Reported By: Michael — West Pittston Pennsylvania
Zurich North America
1400 American Lane Schaumburg, Illinois USA

Zurich North America We don't need no stinking proof! Schaumburg Illinois

A refrigerator ordered from Sears was delivered to my house.  The movers gouged our wall and were dragging the fridge across our newly installed hardwood floor until I told them to stop.  I filed a claim with the movers and were referred to their insurer, Zurich North America.  I sent pictures of the damaged floor to them.  They sent an adjuster who also took photos.  I got a denial letter.  I called the adjuster who was here and he told me he hadn't filed his report.  I called Jessica Lichtas the claims specialist with whom I was working.  She never returned my calls.  I finally asked to speak to a manager.  I got Dan Gallagher.  I asked him how I got a denial before the adjuster filed his report.  He told me he spoke to "Big Daddy's" movers and they said they didn't do it.  That was all the proof he needed.  When I asked him about the photos I had of the damage and who was responsible for it he said it must have been me because they said they didn't do it.  So what was the point of providing proof and sending an adjuster to see the damage?  Why even bother speaking to me and stringing me along as if it was a legitimate claim process?  I will never order anything from Sears and I will always check to see if Zurich North America iis involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zurich-North-America/Schaumburg-Illinois-60196/Zurich-North-America-We-dont-need-no-stinking-proof-Schaumburg-Illinois-1141959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zurich North America