Complaint Review: Zwicker & Associates, P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: John — Warren Michigan
Zwicker & Associates, P.C.
320 East Big Beaver, Suite 100 Troy, Michigan USA

Zwicker & Associates, P.C. Lied & Took Advantage of Mentally Ill Person Troy Michigan

*Consumer Comment: These people are nothing but

I was lied to by a person at Zwicker & Associates representing American Express in a debt collection case.  They said if I signed this one form that they would take no further legal action against me.  I could not afford an attorney and took them at their word.  I am disabled and was extremely mentally ill at this time.  I did not know or understand what I signed other than that they said they would not contact me further.

Today I received a registered letter with a notice of judgment lien on any current or future interest in real property.  I was planning to downsize and sell my condo to get money to pay some of my creditors but now it looks like I won't be able to do it.  If anyone wants to represent me, pro bono or small fee against these unethical lawyers, please contact me.  Do not trust anything these lawyers say or promise unless you have representation and it is reviewed by them first.  I feel taken fully advantage being disabled and mentally ill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zwicker-Associates-PC/Troy-Michigan-48083/Zwicker-Associates-PC-Lied-Took-Advantage-of-Mentally-Ill-Person-Troy-Michigan-1118285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zwicker & Associates, P.C.

These people are nothing but

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

SCUM buying debts and suing for money that is not even theirs! If you lived in Texas there is an Law firm that sues them for their practices.  File a report with your Attorney General and contact them to see if they can help you with filing suit against their illegal practices.  I wish you luck and please fight them.