Complaint Review: : ACE CASH Services

• Reported By: Oklahomann — lawton Oklahoma USA
  • : ACE CASH Services

Internet
    USA

: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet

Past Due Amount - $965.85

Creditor - Ace Cash Services

Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

We are legally obligated by the local laws and clauses of the promissory note to proceed further with legal charges.

Consider this as a final warning. And We will be emailing/fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict action against you. Your wages will be garnished too.

The total oustanding amount has been overdue and have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to 3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the debt. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in tfuture. If the full amount of total outstanding is not paid, we will begin the legal action, without warning, for a court order requiring payment. We may also commence insolvency proceddings. Legal proceeding may affect any credit rating.

If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347)332-0564 between 9a.m. to 6p.m. (EST)

Ace Cash Services Dept. of Law & Enforcement Copyright 2017

Email sent to me today.

Not one time does it say My Name, not one time does it say when I offically made (date on) this fake Loan. I've never had a loan from this place, never had a loan almost $4,000. And this is my ''Final warning''? I never had a First warning...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/-ace-cash-services/internet/-ace-cash-services-department-of-law-enforcementacs-pcs-lawsuit-notice-email-that-i-1369766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content