Complaint Review: 1-800-Sky-Ride.com

• 1-800-Sky-Ride.com

Internet
    United States of America

1-800-Sky-Ride.com Unavailable for contact to plan redemption Internet

My complaint is about the purchase of a service given to me as a birthday present.  This present was given for one (1) skydiving adventure.  Not only were we unable to find sites that honored the certificates, we also are unable to contact the company.  All calls that are attempted are just dropped.  I have tried both 800 numbers that are given on the certificate as well as the email address.

My two year window of opportunity is quickly coming to an end and I wished to try again to redeem this adventure.  I have had no success in redeeming the certificate or even contacting the company.

I have found several incidents on the internet reporting this company as fradulent and I wish to include my comments concerning the same.

The internet is a wonderful venue and gives us many opportunities to reach sellers that may not be in our area.  I have used the internet to purchase items on numerous occasions and have always felt secure using it as a means to purchase goods.  I am very disappointed in this company for what appears to be misleading promises and possibly an outright scam.

I hope that enough people can pull together to bring this scam or at least poor service to the limelight and rectify this wrong.  Good, hard earned money has been spent on this gift and I am disappointed that it's intended adventure will not be available to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1-800-sky-ridecom/internet/1-800-sky-ridecom-unavailable-for-contact-to-plan-redemption-internet-1027675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content