Complaint Review: 1 First National Card

• 1 First National Card
    CCS 81 W Utah St. Las Vegas NV89102
    Las Vegas, Nevada

First National Card rip-off! Las Vegas, Nevada

My husband received the card while I was visiting my daughter for about 10 days. He must have thrown away the envelope it was in. I, at first thought that it was my debit card from my bank with a similar name. However, after further investigation, I realized it wasn't.

On the front of the card it has 1 First National Card, 16 numbers, my name and a "good thru" date. On the back of the card this information is provided: Authorized signature; This card is issued by and authorized for usage with only CCS; This card is the property of the issuer and hass been issued for member purchases from the issuer with no connection or obligation to finance. Report loss or theft to you issuer. If card is found cut in half and mail to CCS 81 W. Utah St., Las Vegas, NV 89102; Activation: 1-800-717-1278. Along the bottom of the card it reads "1 Classic 1 Special Edition 1 Preferred". What shall I do with the card, now that it has been report as a scam?

Freida
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2004 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1-first-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89102/first-national-card-rip-off-las-vegas-nevada-102750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content