Complaint Review: 12 Simple Rules - Elena Solomon

• 12 Simple Rules - Elena Solomon
    Suite 325/51, Robina Town Centre
    Queensland,
    Australia

As of February 2006, 12 Simple Rules was offering a "super-guarantee" on their ebook, 12 Simple Rules for Success in Love, Life and Online Dating. The terms stated on their website were:

"And here is my super-guarantee to you : after reading 12 Simple Rules and actively using them for only one year, you will reach most of the things on your list - and EXCEED your expectations on many of them - or I will give you DOUBLE the money that you have paid for this ebook.

"Yes, you've understood it correctly: if after one year from your purchase you check your list (and you've been actively using the 12 Simple Rules in your life for this whole year) and you have NOT reached MOST of your goals and have NOT exceeded your expectations on MANY of them, simply write to me with the copy of your receipt and I will refund you DOUBLE PRICE of what you have paid."

(This language has since been removed from the site, but I saved a copy of it.)

I purchased the ebook on February 2, 2006, for $49.95, while that language offering the super-guarantee was still on their website. On February 16, 2007, I requested a $99.90 refund from 12 Simple Rules via their website. They responded, "Hello Nathan, We received the reply from the Clickbank. They are unable to issue the refund, as your order is more than twelve weeks old. This order is currently 391 days old. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Best regards, Elena Help Desk"

The whole point of the super-guarantee was that I had to wait a full year before claiming it. So, it's a catch-22 to deny it due to the order being more than twelve weeks old. 12 Simple Rules is violating the terms of the agreement.

Nathan
Catlett, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/12-simple-rules-elena-solomon/queensland-/12-simple-rules-elena-solomon-promised-double-your-money-back-guarantee-and-refused-to-d-238293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You are 100% Correct

AUTHOR: thebull - (Spain)

You are 100% Correct in all that you say!  This really needed to come out about this book.  Thanks

It reads:

And here is my super-guarantee to you: after reading 12 Simple Rules and actively using them for only one year, you will reach most of the things on your list - and EXCEED your expectations on many of them - or I will give you DOUBLE the money that you have paid for this ebook.

The worst that can happen is that you get 100% return on your money.

Some people say to me that I am crazy to give such a guarantee and there is no way of checking if the person have actually used the 12 Simple Rules, and that some people may misuse my guarantee to simply get a 100% return on their investment (where else this is possible?). My answer to this is, yes, some people can be crooks and try to do this - but I am so confident in the quality of my program and the unmatchable results that it produces, I am willing to take this risk to be able to provide thousands of honest, sincere people like you with the results they deserve. I want you to be able to find the same happiness and success in your life as I did in mine.