Complaint Review: 123Notary

• Reported By: Frustrated Notary — Los Angeles California USA
  • 123Notary

Internet
    USA

123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet

*Consumer Comment: 123 notary does provide a great listing service

Jeremy Belmont has come up with a stupid course to sell to notaries. He also sells notary placements on his directory. Which don't work! His course is not recognized by anyone nation-wide and it's truly a rip off. If you've taken this course please repspond as I'd like to put together a class action suit against him for ripping people off. His course has no validity but he sells it to you like it does. He also can't maintain the listings on the site so he spends his time (probably when his funds are low) calling to try and sell you things. He's a total scam artist and needs to be taken out of the notary community, for good!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2017 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/123notary/internet/123notary-jeremy-belmont-123notary-claims-to-be-a-notary-hub-but-no-one-wants-to-really-w-1375606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

123 notary does provide a great listing service

AUTHOR: flywithbirds - (USA)

I was recently contacted by Jeremy of 123 notary whereby he recommended that I take his course (free of charge.) I took him up on it as I am inclined to try to learn new ideas and gain a greater understanding of notary closings. I took the course, but there was a snag in the testing process. However, I did learn from the guide and from the test questions.

Jeremy's listing service has been of great help to me. Most of my calls for work have come through this website, so he must be doing something right. Yes, I have paid for a higher placement, but it is far easier to be listed on 123 than form me pay for my own website. Whether one thinks of the fee as being exhorbitant is an issue based on one's experience and personal opinion.